It’s really very simple. We’ll customize a Perspectives Program that’s right for you, based on your unique requirements and needs. There are many potential scenarios, for example:
- You are in HR at a large organization and are looking to expand your wellness program. You appreciate the impact that massage can have on employee stress levels, productivity and overall job satisfaction and have been looking for a long-term solution. You contract with Massage Perspectives to set-up at your organization once per month to provide comprehensive massage services to your employees. You cover the set-up costs and your employees cover the cost of the services (or possibly, you cover a portion of the costs). Massage Perspectives is on-site monthly, so your employees are consistently reminded of your commitment to their health and well-being.
- You work at a medium-sized company that is always on the lookout for new ideas to improve employee engagement. You are at the crux of expansion and are looking to build your team of powerful and effective employees. You want to compete for the best talent and know you need to offer compelling benefits and perks. You contact Massage Perspectives to set-up a yearly “Rejuvenation Week” for your organization and promote a week of employee pampering and wellness initiatives. Your employees look forward to the week all year and talk about it to friends and family.
- You own a small business and have noticed your team has been putting in extra hours around a big project or busy time of year. As a thank you for their hard work, you would like to provide complimentary massages to your team of ten. Massage Perspectives schedules two days to be on-site at your location and invoices you directly—your employees don’t pay a dime. They love you even more for your commitment to them and appreciation of their hard work. They tell their family and friends about how amazing their employer is—leading to additional goodwill and PR for your organization.
- You’re organizing client appreciation gifts for some of your top-level accounts. You’re searching for something unique and different to stand out from all of your competitors. You send Massage Perspectives to your client’s location for a week of pampering for their employees. Your clients realize the value you place on them, which renews their commitment to you. It’s a win/win for everyone.
- You work at a member-driven organization that is always on the lookout for value-added benefits to provide to the member base. You partner with Massage Perspectives on a monthly massage day to provide a complete wellness initiative to your members. They love the convenience and simplicity of accessing the services at your location, plus appreciate the efforts you make to provide cutting edge offerings. And now you have one more perk to sell to future members!
- You are interested in providing a unique offering for an upcoming event or special occasion. You want to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for attendees or guests and think massage services would be a good fit. We work together to customize the program that’s right for you, from types of services to timing and payment options. The end result is a seamless day of relaxation for all involved!
These are just a few examples of how Massage Perspectives could potentially work with you. The options are endless and we are happy to customize a program that specifically meets all of your needs. Call us today!
Following are the steps you can expect when creating a program with Massage Perspectives:
Email or call Massage Perspectives to review your needs. 800-985-4815
We work together to determine the program that works best for you.
You distribute information about the program in the manner that you see fit. We will happily provide you with any support you need, including an information sheet that you can print or email. We will include an overview of your custom program, plus details on how the unit works and the services available to your group.
Your group will be provided with a personalized link to schedule their individual appointments (if applicable). Payment for services can be handled any number of ways and can be customized to work for your specific needs.